KraftMaid is proud to have earned certification in the Composite Panel Association’s Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) Downstream Program.
The EPP Downstream Program logo helps consumers easily identify companies that are manufacturing environmentally responsible products.
When you see the EPP Downstream logo you know that the products have met the rigorous requirements of the CPA EPP Downstream Program, the most widely-specified environmental certification program for composite wood products in North America. The EPP Downstream program as achieved ANSI accreditation and all products:
- Require use of 100% recycled or recovered wood fiber
- Require formaldehyde emissions to be equal to or lower than CARB Phase I levels
- Require ongoing participant testing of formaldehyde emissions
- Require monthly audits to verify recycled content, formaldehyde emissions, and adherence to QC procedures that meet ASTM protocol
- Require quarterly submission of samples for large chamber testing by an accredited third party
At KraftMaid, we are proud of our certification in the EPP Downstream Program. We take seriously our commitment to preserving our environment and are pleased to join such a worthy program.
For more information about the EPP Downstream Program visit the Composite Panel Association’s website at www.pbmdf.com.